Welcome to the restaurant, hotel & beer garden Bischofshof am Dom
Even emperors and kings descended from the bishop’s court during the everlasting Reichstag. The jewel of the Regensburg hotel industry is located between the Porta Praetoria, the north gate of the former Roman camp Castra Regina and St. Peter’s Cathedral. With the construction of today’s cathedral also the further expansion of the bishop’s court took place, the individual steps can be read off the numerous memorial stones of the episcopal builders.
We are happy to be there for you – please be with us
Our 4 **** house is embedded in the UNESCO World Heritage Site Regensburg. We have 87 individual rooms and suites – some with a view of the venerable St. Peter’s Cathedral. In the restaurant and beer garden, we cultivate Bavarian hospitality with international culinary influences. You are also in the best of hands with us for your conferences, company celebrations and family celebrations. We are looking forward to your visit!
Restaurant, hotel bar & beer garden
In the restaurant and beer garden, we offer not only Bavarian ‚Äúclassics‚ÄĚ but also creative international dishes Freshness, regionality and sustainability are not just buzzwords, they are consistently implemented. Our hotel bar is new and makes a great meeting point at any time, also has special features at a later hour.
7:00 am to 10:30 am
Restaurant & warm meals served
Restaurant: 11am to 9.30pm
Warm meals served: 11am to¬†9.30pm
Afternoon menu: 2pm to 5:30pm
Reserve your table conveniently online
Rooms & suites at a glance
‚ÄěPatria est, ubicumque est bene‚Äú, said Cicero and meant that you are at home where you feel comfortable. With great attention to detail, we have turned our rooms and suites into individual oases of comfort in the middle of a pulsating city. Experience special accents, historical insights and views of the historic old town of Regensburg just a few meters from St. Peter’s Cathedral and within a view of the Stone Bridge. All our room prices are per room and night, including breakfast.
Deluxe Double Room
Standard single room
Meetings, events & celebrations
With our banquet team, we ensure that you can concentrate on the essentials at your event – be it a business conference, a company party or your special family celebration – your participants or your guests. We organize the right framework for you and are available to support you. From the conference service to the five-course menu, you can combine ambience and cuisine according to your wishes.
Good to know
- Arrival time:Your hotel room is available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival
- Departure time : On the day of your departure, your room is available until 12 noon
- Accessibility: The Bischofshof am Dom is barrier-free. All areas can be reached at ground level
- Breakfast: In our new premises you can have breakfast every day from 7 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. We offer you an extensive breakfast selection
- Hotel:Our hotel has a total of 87 rooms and suites. The Bischofshof am Dom extends over various parts of the building, some of which are more than 1000 years old.
- Pets: on request
- location: The Bischofshof am Dom is located directly in the city center at St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Parking: Our hotel guests can park in the public / in-house underground car park Porta Praetoria at the special price of EUR 15.00 per car / night The entrance height is 2.00 meters. Parking spaces cannot be reserved in advance.
- Room service menu : We are happy to offer you the opportunity to have your meal in your hotel room until 10 p.m. The room service fee for this is EUR 5.00
- W-LAN: Free high-speed WiFi in the restaurant, beer garden and hotel